Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Secret Color~How To Get It

So you must all be wondering how to get the secret color right?

Well wonder no longer!

                                                      ~How To Get The Ice Blue Color~

As seen in the picture there is a light blue color on my animal that is NOT in the color selection.This is the secret color.First lets see how to get it.

1.Click the purple in the corner here

2.Aline your mouse with the dark black line then click.

3.If you did it right your color should be exactly like my horn pattern :D

Thats how you you do the secret color! Make sure if you got stuck re-track and look at where you stumbled!Well,thats all,See ya jammers!

~Victory :)

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this color!
    SH;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is soo cool! BTW- love the glow-in-the-dark fish pond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! the color is my style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope u don't mine i put it in you tube cause this color like totally rocks! thanks! :) :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. it worked! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not working for me D: I'm on a mac so is there any way to make it work?

    ReplyDelete
  9. it no work work for me plz help me im Scraps41
    also does it work on da eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg thx for the help! hey im copgal123 add me if u want to XD! so uh buddy me?

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have to be white first then click close to that color

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmm does it still work for 2016? it doesnt seem to work for me...

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmm does it still work for 2016? it doesnt seem to work for me...

    ReplyDelete
  14. it doesnt work in 2016. i accidentally changed it on my wolf now im trying to get it back but it isnt working and im sad now ; - ; and all other blue colors dont look good and white ruins it so im so sad right now

    ReplyDelete
  15. it doesn't work anymore :'( :'( :'(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Animal Jam recently added the ice blue color in the color costomizations things.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Does this still work in 2019? I can't seem to get it but I can still get the magenta.

    ReplyDelete
  18. im getting secret magenta colour not ice

    ReplyDelete

.No Rude Comments
.No Bashing,Flaming,or SPAM (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages)
.No being mean to others
.No Bad Words (Think of the younger viewers please!)
. Absolutely NO SMILEY SPAM!