Saturday, January 7, 2012

Into Coral Canyons!~Flying Glitch *OLD*

Hey Jammers! Victory Here!

So  a couple days ago I was on Animal Jam and omi gosh D: I saw a pony in the sky in coral canyons.So now everyone is going nuts about the glitch so I decided to find out how to fly

                                                       ~Coral Canyons~How To Fly~
1.First you gotta know where to stand.Stand right about where me or Snowflake are.

2.Then,before you run,see this tiny crack? Match it to one of the cracks on the bridge *Hint:Its Bellow The Bridge!*

3.Then after you click that crack run as fast (Err click as fast) as you can then switch like this fellow jammer! Click bellow the bridge just before you finish the switch or you can click the same animal (Your current animal)

4.Then you should be flying! Like this jammer! 

This glitch doesn't work for me but it may for you! Oh and please tell me if you are the jammer in any of these   
pictures! Update:It works for me now :D Good luck to you all!

Jam On!

~Victory :D

9 comments:

  1. Update:Animal jam may get rid of this glitch.When they do,this post will be archived.Thanks!

    ~Victory :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still can not get it right! D:
    SH;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got above the bridge once but now i cant

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i just check and exactly 302 visitors! congrats victory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I STILL CAN'T GET UP THERE OMG THIS IS MAKING ME MAD!
    oh and harveymoon ive found a new glitch just ask or call me to find out what it is because ill forget to tell u
    SH;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. [Please Don't SPAM! Thanks!]

    ~Cyndasaur-Mod

    ReplyDelete
  8. it don't work for me

    ReplyDelete

.No Rude Comments
.No Bashing,Flaming,or SPAM (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages)
.No being mean to others
.No Bad Words (Think of the younger viewers please!)
. Absolutely NO SMILEY SPAM!