Sunday, January 22, 2012

Coral Canyons And Mt.Shiveer~Break The Bridge And Break The Ice Are FAKE!~

Hey Jammers!

Today,I would like to explain that the break the____ are both FAKE.Know why?

~Story Time~
When I was rare greedy (Along time ago,don't worry i'm not like this anymore :) ) I wanted a glove.VERY BAD.So I tried hopping on the bridge.2 hours later.Nothing happened.I was upset.But one day I got some rares and got my own glove,which I still have today.Don't be like me,and trade for a glove,don't scam or do silly things like jumping on a sturdy stone bridge.

So there is my story.Hopefully you will learn from my mistake and don't hop on a sturdy stone bridge that has a low chance of breaking ;)



Happy Jamming!

~Victory :)

15 comments:

  1. i keep trying to get them from doing this but they just yell at me! (which is kinda funny if u ask me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would agree my friend, that they are fools. And jerks when you tell them it doesn't work. (again, no offense!)
    SH;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for showing that there are glitches, cause the other day i was at the paradise party, and there happened to be a big glitch, it seemed like whenever i get to a certain spot, the river looked like land, so i asked my friends if they could walk across the river, when they did , it just acted like water, so i am asking you to investigate and to see if this a glitch or not. sincerly, Darling Cutelily (p.s i am online right now)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P S also, if you want to be my buddy , my username is sparklingwolf724 (ps. do not try to hack me (other jammers)(i am also a member)(also i am the person who did the post above me)

      Delete
    2. shut up whoever owns this blog! u r rude dont crush dreams!!!!!!!!! i am gunna try till it happens

      Delete
  5. I think it's a Total fraud like the 10 diamonds for free from being white and breaking the statue of an Arctic wolf.... They even say if you do the bridge thing you'll get membership (Scam)
    ~ GottaLoveScar888 AJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. then why do they make it look like its falling

    ReplyDelete
  7. we broke it today!!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for telling me this. Very helpful :) but once, I was jumping on ice with some others and it started to crack. It was weird/cool. My name on AJPW is countessfairwolf! Cya around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my friend told me she broke the ice in mt shiveer.

    ReplyDelete

.No Rude Comments
.No Bashing,Flaming,or SPAM (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages)
.No being mean to others
.No Bad Words (Think of the younger viewers please!)
. Absolutely NO SMILEY SPAM!