Saturday, February 4, 2012

~My First Glitch That I Named!~The No Entry Glitch!~

Hey Jammers!

I have found a fun glitch that has not been named yet! I was flying around above zios and saw somebody standing on the door to Brady Barr's Lab.I tried it and named it The No Entry Glitch!

~How To Do The No Entry Glitch~(Pictures Will Be Put Up Later)~

1.Find A Door Or Entry Way
2.Click In Front Of It
3.Transform Then Click The Door
4.You Are Now The Guard Of The Entry To The Land!

This Glitch Works In The Oceans Too!

Good Luck Jammers!

~Victory :D

8 comments:

  1. [Oops! Please don't report the glitch! Thanks!]

    ~Cyndasaur-Mod

    {Be Good Or Cynda Will Eat All Of Your Cake!~Victory}[Oops! Please Don't Tell Them I Have Cake! Thanks!~Cyndasaur-Mod}

    ReplyDelete
  2. ??????????......nice cyndasaur, oh and thank u sooooooooooooo much for teaching me the way to flying over zios!
    SH;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Head-Mod here,
    BTW Victory thx for teaching me how to fly in zios!
    i will try now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!!! I tried it! and it worked! Thx Victory!! hey 412 veiws. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey i found a glitch just today! I was in Zios and i saw a wolf running in place!!!! I call it the running glitch!!
    KH;)
    Head-Mod

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still...pretty cool victory, u still need to find a 300 view celebratory video!
    SH;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Imma not doing it now.Just until we get 1000 hits.

    ~Victory

    ReplyDelete

.No Rude Comments
.No Bashing,Flaming,or SPAM (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages)
.No being mean to others
.No Bad Words (Think of the younger viewers please!)
. Absolutely NO SMILEY SPAM!